Guideline: How do you learn?
The SRL Interview + guideline “how do you learn?” for adolescents and for adults is a detailed interview to capture individual learning habits.
This hr+ guideline is especially useful for consulting interviews about learning in order to define appropriate actions.
At a glance
- determine goal setting for learning
- discuss the application of techniques
- find learning strategies
- support planning + organization
- learn how to learn
- enable self-assessment
- support regulation and evaluation of learning success
- increase learning motivation